Looking for a rewarding opportunity in Fast Paced Palliative Care Network? Come and join a great team and cohesive group of Social Worker's. Outreach Care Network serving Antelope Valley and Los Angeles area is currently seeking a Full Time Social Worker to join our team in the field. Outreach Care Network is the leading organization that provides Palliative, Home Health and Hospice Care. Our patients come first and our employees are our most important asset!
- Implementing the Plan of Care, providing counseling, and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions.
- Evaluating the need for further resources and assisting in accessing community resources.
- Providing bereavement assessments and counseling.
- Communicating with other members of the team regarding patient care needs and any change in condition.
- Completing visit notes, care plans, Pre-hospital DNR for RCFEs, referrals to agencies, applications as needed for community resources or government agencies, and any other documents needed according to state regulations and hospice policy.
- A graduate from an accredited school of social work with a bachelor's degree in social work.
- At least one year of Hospice experience as a MSW or LCSW within the last 3 years.
- Knowledge of psychosocial theories and experience with psychosocial treatment techniques with adults, children and groups.
- Knowledge of health care delivery systems such as Medicare, Medi-Cal or private insurance.
- Bilingual is PLUS!
- Must be willing to travel to both Antelope Valley and Los Angeles service areas.
We offer a wonderful working environment, competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, sick, and 401K.