Looking for a rewarding opportunity in Home Health? Come and join a great team and cohesive group of Occupational Therapist. Companion Home Health located in Orange, Ca is growing. We need to add a OT for this growth. Companion is a leading organization that provides Hospice, Home Health, and Palliative Care. Our patients come first and our employees are our most important asset!
As a Occupational Therapist, your job duties would include:
- Assesses physical and functional status of the patient and develops a plan of care with the physician.
- Implements the Plan of Care, provides therapeutic exercises and evaluates the effectiveness of interventions.
- Evaluates the need for further resources and assists in coordinating these services
- Completes visit notes, care plans, and other documents according to agency policy
- Makes suggestions regarding in-service needs
- Possession of a current license to practice as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least one year of Home Health experience as an occupational therapist within the last three years.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, concepts, and methodology
We offer a wonderful working environment, competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, vacation, sick, and 401K.