Looking for a rewarding opportunity in Hospice? Come and join a great team and cohesive group of LPN’s. Companion Hospice, located in Mesa, AZ is currently seeking per-diem Continuous Care LPN's to join our team. Companion is the leading organization that provides Hospice, Home Health, and Palliative Care. Our patients come first and our employees are our most important asset!
As a Continuous Care LPN, your job duties are critical to the comfort and medical management of our patients in their homes. Here is a snapshot of your strengths for this position
- You are comfortable providing care to folks facing the end of their lives
- You are a very good observer of pt symptoms. You provide the ordered treatments and meds.
- You are flexible in where and when you will provide care
- You understand the love, patience and kindness are as critical as medications at this time.
- You have a place in your heart for the family's fear and grief. You understand clearly that your patient's comfort depends on that family quickly finding faith and confidence in you.
- You hold yourself to a professional standard of conduct and appearance.
- Possession of a current LPN license.
- At least one year of experience as a LPN within the last three years.
We offer a wonderful working environment and competitive salary.